One of our organizing rules is to contain as much as possible. In this video we show you exactly why that is so important. To see a full list of our organizing rules click here.
- Everything has a specific home
- Put things back- everytime
- Set limits— if something comes in, something goes out
- Contain items in bins, baskets, containers, etc.
- Small steps equal large gains- just start
- Keep at least one small spot organized at all times
- Do it NOW
- Follow through completely, don’t leave an organizing project partially done
- Reward yourself
- Make adjustments to your space/project— nothing will stay organized forever